P V S Anand,
CR Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Science (AIMSCS),
University of Hyderabad Campus,
Central University Post office
Hyderabad -500 046,AP,India
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- 1997: Ph.D., Applied Mathematics, Dept. of Applied Mathematics, Andhra University, India
- 1991: M. Sc., Applied Mathematics, Andhra University, India Specialization: Applied Mathematics
- 1988: B. Sc. (Mathematics (main), Physics, Chemistry), K.B.N.College, Vijayawada, A.P, India
- Mr. M.S.V.D. Sudarsan “Controllability, Observability and Stability of First Order Matrix Difference System” S V University, Tirupati, 2009.
- R.L.N.Charyulu “Fuzzy Discrete Dynamical Systems – Controllability and Observability”, S V University, Tirupati, 2011.
- P N S Lakshmi “Singular Matrix Sylvester Systems”, S V University, Tirupati, 2011.
Published in Journals:
- “Multiple Symmetric Positive Solutions for the System of Higher Order Boundary Value Problems on Time Scales” published in Electronic Journal of Differential Equations (EJDE), Vol. 2011 (2011), No. 102, pp. 1-12 (jointly with Penugurthi Murali, and Kapula R. Prasad).
- “Fractional Difference Inequalities of Volterra Type” published in International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 70(2) (2011), 137-149 (jointly with G.V.S.R. Deekshitulu1 and J. Jagan Mohan ).
- “A Mathematical Model on Detritus in Mangrove Estuarine Eco System” published in International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 63(2) (2010), 169-182 (jointly with Ramu Malladi).
- “First order difference systems – existence and uniqueness”, published in Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, 125(12) (1997) 353 – 379 (jointly with K. N. Murty and V. Lakshmi Prasannam).
- “Periodic multi- point boundary values associated with a non linear Liapunov type matrix difference systems – Existence and uniqueness”, published in non linear differential equations theory methods and applications, 1(3&4) (1995) 197-214 (jointly with K. N. Murty).
- “Existence uniqueness and sensitivity analysis of solution of two-point value problems associated with non linear Liapunov type difference systems”, published in Non Linear Differential Equations Theory Methods and Applications, 1(1&2)(1995) 151-164 (jointly with K. N. Murty and K.R. Prasad).
- “Two -point boundary value problems associated with Lypunov type matrix difference system”, published in Dynamic Systems and Applications, 4(2) (1995) 205-213 (jointly with K. N. Murty and K.R. Prasad).
- “On the use of differential in equalities in three-point boundary values”, published in Bulletin of the Institute of Mathematics, Academia Sinica, 21(3) (1993) 263-274 (jointly with K. N. Murty and K.R. Prasad).
- Working with C R Rao AIMSCS from 27th April 2009 till date, taught a course entitled “Advanced Engineering Mathematics” to students M.Tech (Postgraduate)/Ph.D (Doctoral) Materials engineering, Nano Technology and Mineral Exploration of university of Hyderabad
- Worked as Head, Dept. of Computer Applications from 14th November 2007 to 25th April 2009 and Lecturer in Mathematics from January 1996 to 13th November 2007 of V.R. Sidddhartha engineering college, Acharya nagarjuna University, India and taught the following courses to undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Member of the Indian society for technical education
- Member of the Indian society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics.
- Member of the Computer Society of India.
- Participated in the pre-commission training course conducted by Officer’s Training School (OTS), Kamptee from 1st September 1999 to 30th October 1999 and passed out successfully with high rating.
- Participated in the PRCN Non -Infantry technical course at 1 Guj Compotech Regt., Baroda and EME school, Baroda from 9th November 2000 to 13th December 2000 and passed the course with grade A.
- Participated in a Refresher course at 1 Guj Compotech Regt., Baroda and EME school, Baroda from 9th November 2003 to 17th December 2003 and passed the course with distinction and grade A and also stood 1st in the course.
- Certified in Training in Traffic Rules and Regulations conducted by the Traffic Division of Vijayawada city police from 5th October 2001 to 6th October 2001.